Icardi set for legal action against Inter as club threatens him with ‘no single minute play time’

0
42

Napoli set to land Mauro Icardi

Antonio Conte’s arrival came with a confirmation that Icardi and Radja Nainggolan were already up for sale, while Nainggolan is heading towards his old club Cagliari on loan, the Icardi situation remains extremely tense and unpredictable.

La Gazzetta dello Sport on Thursday claimed directors Beppe Marotta, Piero Ausilio and Lele Oriali had talks with Icardi where he was told there won’t be a minute of football with Inter for him this season.

Also Read:  What Coutinho's agent says about speculations linking his client to Arsenal

The decision put flames on as Icardi is increasingly adamant he will only leave the Nerazzurri for Juventus.

If that doesn’t happen and he is left off the squad list for Serie A or the Champions League, it could provoke radical action in the form of a lawsuit filed by wife and agent Wanda Nara.

Also Read:  See all the 12 teams that have qualified for Champions League so far

Roma and Napoli have booth approached Inter for Icardi’s availability, along with Arsenal, and he continues to reject every proposal.

The Argentine is holding up the entire Nerazzurri transfer strategy, as until he is sold, there won’t be the money for a new star centre-forward.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here