Couple weds without reception, bridal train, groomsmen, best man & chief bridesmaid in Port Harcourt, beautiful couple in Rivers State has broke the internet by not doing the usual marriage ceremony.
The couple who did their wedding ceremony at Seventh-day Adventist Church, Ruuokwurusi, Port Harcourt, had no reception, bridal train, groomsmen, best man and chief bridesmaid.
At the end, all were given their food packs and dispersed from the church to their homes.
There are lots of lessons to be learnt from this. A lot of savings made. A very wise, realistic and practical wedding today.
Food for thought for those who are planning their weddings ahead.
Couple weds without reception, bridal train, groomsmen, etc..
- Wife stabs husband to death in his sleep at Anambra
- TBoss apologizes to her late dad in emotional tribute.
- Lady who stated that Davido’s album isn’t nice, begs Chioma to unblock her
- Flavour’s third daughter photo surfaces online
- Dancer Obidi and Hubby celebrates marriage anniversary (Pictures)
- ‘Rich men ought to marry more than one wife’ – Counselor Lutterodt
- “I have been so proud of how I managed many challenges this year” – Chioma Davido’s fiancee writes.
- See things a groom was made to buy during a bride price ceremony in…
- Social Media users reacts to photos from a staged wedding between two kids
- 35-year-old feminist shares why she turned down a broke guy